We offer a comprehensive framing course for beginners, suitable for anyone including students, artists and hobbyists. No prior experience is necessary. Note: Applicants must be over 18 years of age.
The classes provide:
- A fully equipped workshop with the latest equipment
- A wide range of stock to choose from
- Friendly, helpful staff who will advise you on suitable frames and colours to give you a professional finish
- Easy to follow step-by-step instruction and comprehensive notes
The course has been designed specifically for people to frame using the professional equipment in our workshop. On completion of the course, you are welcome to use our facilities during the following hours:
Monday to Thursday 10am – 6pm
Tuesday 10am – 7pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
*NB – No ‘Do it yourself’ access permitted on Fridays
All students will receive a certificate on completion for the course. An introductory offer of 20% off all material costs applies for one month directly following the final session.
- Evening classes: 3 consecutive Thursday evenings from 7.00pm – 9.30pm
- Sunday classes: two consecutive Sunday afternoons from 12 midday
1st Session: 12 noon – 5.30 pm, there will be a short break with tea and coffee provided
2nd Session: 12 noon – 2.30 pm
NOTE: Due to equipment and staff constraints, class participants must attend all sessions on the nominated days/nights as booked or class fee will be forfeited.
Cancellation policy: A full refund can only be guaranteed if notice of five full working days is given prior to the first session. A $20 cancellation fee may apply.
COST: The cost is $330 for the evening classes or $360 for the Sunday classes. This fee includes printed class notes and a free frame. Additional materials used are payable in the final session.
Following the course, you will receive a bonus 20% OFF all materials for 30 days.
Bookings can be secured by:
- Completing the application & indemnity forms
- Email, post or deliver application with payment
- Payment methods accepted are cash, cheque, direct credit, EFTPOS or the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard (you may pay over the phone by credit card)
NOTE: Bookings are only confirmed on receipt of payment in full, after which time written confirmation will be posted or emailed including a specific list of what to bring.
Please feel free to call us on 9427 7772 if you have any further queries regarding the workshop.
Dates for Thursday classes: 4th, 11th and 18th May AND 8th, 15th and 22nd June.
Dates for Sunday classes: TBA